Monday, June 4, 2007

Tent time.

So a couple of weeks ago I was telling Christine that I really needed to get up at the crack of dawn and go hunt yard sales for a big family tent and a 2 burner camp stove. You may remember that we posted some pictures of Jamie in my backpacking tent. Well, that's much too small for all of us to camp out it comfortably. And my backpacking stove, well, it's good for boiling a pot of water but not much else. No sooner had I said it, I checked the classifieds and there I saw "Large tent $70, camp stove $20. Call XXX-XXXX". So I called and went right out and picked it up. I ended up getting both for $80.

When I got home I set it up in the yard. Well, as advertised it is a LARGE tent! Not quite yurt sized but probably the next best thing. We ended up leaving it in the yard for about a week. The weather was still cool and it was a great place to hang out.

Outside in the yard:



Inside the tent, room for lawn chairs, plenty of toys and plenty of sleeping pads:



Jamie at Play:


Jamie at Work:


False perspective makes Jamie's head look huge:


Why do I put up with you people?


Okay, I guess you are pretty funny after all!

No comments: