Monday, June 4, 2007

1 Month

Wow. I haven't updated in a while. It's been almost exactly a month since I had my big wreck. Things are mostly back to normal. All the pretty colors have faded away. I've started back doing road riding and swimming to get myself back into some semblance of physical shape. A month off really does exact a toll on your conditioning. It's really only been in the last week or so that I have been able to do anything strenuous. I hope to do an actual trail ride this week. Hopefully everything will be in good working order by Father's Day weekend, two weeks from now. I'd really like to race in the MD State Championship downhill race at Wisp. There was a race this weekend, but common sense (common sense being Christine for the most part) told me to take another couple of weeks to get back into the swing of things.

Lot's of new pictures of the boy to post, but I'll give them their own entries.

No comments: