Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The Nursery!

Well, Momma's little tax break didn't quite materialize as we had hoped. We were shooting for December 29th. That's my Dad's birthday and parents' wedding anniversary. Wednesday night we were thinking maybe "things" were happening but it turned out to be a false alarm. Oh well. We did still manage to put a baby in the cradle. Actually he put himself there.



The cats fight over who gets to sleep in the cradle. The baby better learn to fend for itself or it's going to end up sleeping on the floor. Speaking of the nursery, here's a quick shot. It's a little crowded but you get the picture. The changing table is actually a nice kitchen cart that Natalie and Michael brought us on their last visit. Natalie gave us a some vinyl to cover it with. I thought that was quite enough. So I sacrificed one of my backpacking sleeping pads which was the perfect width. I just trimmed the end off, stretched the vinyl over the top of the table and nailed it down with some upholstery tacks. Works great. Can't wait to use it. (yes actually I can wait, ewwwww!)



Shady likes to get in on the action too!

No comments: